Are you a ‘human metronome’? Want to develop perfect ‘in the pocket’ timing? Or take your drumming and stick control to the next level of performance? Take the test with the intelligent Drummer ITP app..
Drummer ITP is the world’s first and most intelligent metronome and rudiment training app.
Use Drummer ITP to practice all essential rudiment patterns and track your progress towards becoming a true ‘in the pocket’ drummer.
Drummer ITP listens and scores your timing accuracy, helping you to increase stick speed without compromising performance.
Design your perfect click sound, choose one of the 47 built-in practice exercises, and use Drummer ITP to take your stick control to the next level.
Available now in the iPhone App Store.
Drummer ITP can help you to learn exceptionally accurate timing with your drum performances and become a true ‘In The Pocket’ player. The app is designed for practicing rudiment patterns with a drum practice pad – incorporating an intelligent listening feature, which allows your performance against a metronome click to be measured and given as feedback scores. You can therefore track your progress and identify what rudiment patterns and tempos cause you most trouble with staying in time.
Includes practice patterns and rudiment exercises for all combinations of:
- standard timing exercises (quarters, eighths, sixteenths)
- triplet timing exercises
- single paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- double paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- triple paradiddles (including inverted, reverse and offset)
- single paradiddle-diddle patterns
- double paradiddle-diddle patterns
- standard drum rolls
- rudiment drum rolls
- accent exercises
- technique exercises
- notation of all included rudiments and exercise patterns
- real-time left/right hand pattern indicator
- tempo adjustment from 30-240 bpm
- beat time intervals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- click designer with settings for pitch, tonality, click duration and volume
- separate click design for the main beat and interval sounds
- high scores chart for completed rudiments and exercises
- preset click sounds
- microphone sensitivity adjustment
- intelligent ‘learn latency’ feature to ensure 100% accurate analysis
- detailed information and guidance on using the Drummer ITP app
Read the Sound on Sound review of Drummer ITP online here
Rudiment and Practice Exercises
The following rudiment and practice exercises are included in the Drummer ITP app. All exercises can be reversed for left hand lead, and we are continuously adding new exercises too!